The Flomec Large Capacity OM-Series Oval Gear meters are available in aluminium & stainless steel (080 only) and provide precise volumetric flow measurement of clean liquids found in many industries. Flow rates range from 35L/min to 2500L/min. The OM series meters are suitable for a wide range of liquids including including diesel, fuels, oils, kerosene, lubricating oils, edible oils, solvents, resins, etc and other viscous and non-conductive liquids. The OM meters can be fitted with local LCD display or with pulsed output with various output options available including certification for hazardous area installations. Meter sizes 3” – 4” (75mm-100mm) and suitable for almost any clean liquid transfer or application. See OM meter features below and attached data sheet for full specifications.
OM METER FEATURES
- High accuracy and repeatability, direct volumetric reading
- Measures high and low viscosity liquids
- Quadrature pulse output option and bi-directional flow
- Optional Exd I/IIB approval (ATEX, IECEx)
- No requirement for straight pipe runs before or after meter.
- Only two moving parts.