Flomec QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Irrigation Flowmeter SADDLE
These 6, 8, 10, and 12-inch saddles are designed exclusively for the QS200 Insertion Ultrasonic Flowmeter. Supporting commercial and agricultural irrigation applications on large size pipes, the QS200 will accurately provide flow rate and accumulated total to your instrumentation.
The QS200 has no moving parts and is virtually maintenance free. It is designed for above and below ground applications, such as irrigation, municipal and underground monitoring where the flow rates are between 0.03 to 4.6 m/s and temperatures are below 60° C. The QS200 inserts are supplied with two single conductors, 18 AWG solid copper wire leads that are 915 mm long with direct burial insulation.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
- Low-cost, effective, and easy installation
- No moving mechanical parts (low-maintenance)
- Simple two-wire connector (for power and pulse)
- Compatible with irrigation controllers (common name brands)
- High accuracy: ± 2.0% of reading (compared to full-scale accuracy)
- Provides extended leak detection down to 0.03 m/s
- LED light indicators: (green for power and amber for pulse)
- Patented design (QS200)
- Ideal for clean water flow measurement
- External wiring: (direct burial wire)
- Can be coupled up to the Flomec RT14 or RT40. Images shown above.