SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is a wafer design sensor in stainless steel with highly resistant liners and electrodes and is designed for the general industry including the Process industry, Chemical industry, Pharmaceutical industry & Water treatment environment. The flangeless wafer design meets all flange standards.
The SITRANS F M MAG 1100 is used in all industries where the corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel housing and the highly resistant liner and electrodes fit even the most extreme process media.
- Sensor sizes: DN 2 to 100 (1/12” to 4”)
- Compact wafer design meets EN 1092, DIN and ANSI flange standards
- Temperature rating up to 200 °C (390 °F)
- Hose proof IP67/NEMA 4X/6 enclosure rating
- Designed that patented in-situ verification can be conducted.
Using SENSORPROM fingerprints.Download product PDF