The MAG 5000 and MAG 6000 are microprocessor-based transmitters with a build-in alphanumeric display, engineered for high performance, easy installation, commissioning and maintenance. The transmitters evaluate the signals from the associated electromagnetic sensors and also fulfil the task of a power supply unit which provides the magnet coils with a constant current. The transmitter is designed as either IP67 NEMA 4X enclosure for compact or wall mounting The transmitters evaluate the signals from the SITRANS F M sensors type MAG 1100, MAG 1100 F, MAG 3100 and MAG 5100 W.
The Mag 6000 has Bus communication, Batch Function and accuracy of + 0.25 % of flow rate. An extremely accurate flow meter for a wide range of conductive liquids. The Mag 6000 Signal Transmitter is housed in a robust IP 67 polyamid enclosure and Displays flowrate, totalised values, settings and faults. Multiple function outputs for process control, minimum configuration with analog, pulse/frequency and relay output.
• MAG 5000: Max. measuring error 0.5% of rate (incl. sensor)
• MAG 6000: Max. measuring error 0.25% of rate (incl. sensor) and with additional features such as: Plug & Play insert bus modules; integrated batch functions.
• Superior signal resolution for optimum turn down ratio
• Digital signal processing with many possibilities
• Automatic reading of SENSORPROM data for easy commissioning
• User configurable operation menu with password protection.
• 3 lines, 20 characters display in 11 languages.
• Flow rate in various units
• Totalizer for forward, reverse and net flow as well as additional information available
• Multiple functional outputs for process control, minimum configuration with analogue, pulse/frequency and relay output (status, flow direction, limits)
• Comprehensive self-diagnostic for error indication and error logging (see under SITRANS F M diagnostics)
• Batch control
• Custody transfer approval: PTB, OIML R75, R117, OIML R 49 and MI-001,
• MAG 6000 with add-on bus modules for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1, DeviceNet, MODBUS RTU/RS485, PROFIBUS PA and DP.